Sponsor Spotlight: Huawei
Meet HUAWEI MOBILE SERVICES at Career Zoo Exhibition on Saturday 29th September
Who Are We？HUAWEI
HUAWEI provides products and services to carrier customers, enterprise customers and consumers in more than 170 countries. The Consumer Business Group manages HUAWEI's consumer electronics business and consumer mobile services. The group provides smartphones, tablets, PC, wearables and mobile services to a third of the world's population. With substantial investment in R&D centers around the world, HUAWEI's global network is built on more than 30 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
Established in 2015 in the Republic of Ireland, ASPIEGEL is the headquarters of HUAWEI Mobile Services outside of China and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HUAWEI.
What can Huawei offer employees?
- Industry-competitive salary
- A company pension scheme for employees - contributes 8% of basic salary (gross)
- 25 days holidays
- Located in Dublin 4, convenient transportation to city center
- Excellent learning opportunities in an international industry leader, a Fortune Global 500 company
- Work and communicate internationally and across cultures that will enable you to build a strong professional network
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and fast-growing environment
- Work-life balance, regular social gatherings such as Friday Lunch Together and Bi-weekly Coffee Talk
- Business Development (Senior) Manager
- Operation (Senior) Manager (Dublin and Dusseldorf)
- Site Reliability (Senior) Engineer
- Algorithm & Software Development Engineer
- Business Intelligence (Senior) Analyst
Recruitment Email: AspiegelHR@huawei.com