The Theatre Royal is located right in the town centre, the Mall, Waterford. There is a metered daily rate car parks on the nearby Bolton Street and Gasworks which both costs €3.60 per day.
When travelling on N9 (from Dublin), N25 ( from Wexford) or N24 ( from Limerick):
1. Follow signs for Waterford city centre and cross over the bridge.
2. At the traffic lights, turn left and proceed down the Quay and Custom House Parade.
3. The road will bend to the right, away from the river, with The Tower Hotel facing you.
4. Go straight through the next set of traffic lights and the Theatre Royal is on your right hand side.
When travelling on N25 from Cork:
1. Follow signs for Waterford city centre, until you get to Parnell Street, which then becomes The Mall.
2. The Theatre Royal is on the left hand side of The Mall.
A train with a special discounted rate of €10.00 return (normal price €36.00) will be leaving Dublin's Heuston to Waterford Plunket Station at 10.15am on the morning of the event, and the train will depart Waterford in the evening.